Order of Progress | Yoga For BJJ E-book

So. 

You are loving your Jiu Jitsu. 

BUT bad news. 

Jiu Jitsu does not love you back. Perhaps you are sore more often than you would like, or even injured 😢. 

Maybe on the flip side, you feel fine and simply want to improve your flexibility on the mats.

Yoga seems like a good idea. 

Simple enough. 

But where do you start? What types of stretches? What types of programs? How often do you do it? What time of day?...So many questions 🤔

This is why I have this amazing resource for you. 

I have broken down the perfect order of progression and put it into a resource for you. I've even been extra and helpful and added clickable links. 

This way you have an easily accessible way of always knowing what direction you are heading in.   

How much will this resource cost you? The currency of investing time and energy, I will let you tell me the difference it will make. 


If you haven't yet, follow us on instagram




Popular Posts